Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thing 26

I joined the Ning during the first 23 Things....and haven't been back. In fact, I sorta forgot what it was, and went back to the 23 Things website and re-read some information. So today I updated my profile, added a profile picture, uploaded some other photos and left a comment on one of the forum topics. I also read through several of the forums and looked at the groups and photos. 

I can see that this would be a useful tool for projects such as these Things. Someone's having trouble doing something and posts a question. Someone else posts an answer. A way to provide long-distance support. 

Could this be used in a library setting, for library users? Maybe in a reading program that had activities and projects? Or some kind of writing workshops/classes?

This may be a Thing I don't use much, but I can see there are some real-life applications. 

1 comment:

Linda said...

You've got it! Knowing the possibilities that are out there and seeing the possibilities of how they can be used is what the More Things program is all about.