Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thing 25.4

Apture and SnapShots look very interesting. I looked at both of the sites and read through the license agreements. I decided to try Apture because SnapShots talks about advertising being one of the things you have to accept with its service. I'm interested in how Apture works both for the library website and for Strikepoint. It would fun to put in a map or add a video or provide some additional context.

I also added a clock on the sidebar.

This Thing has lots of fun stuff to explore but it has taken an IMMENSE amount of time. And there are still several parts of the instructions/linked information that I haven't looked at. I'll keep the information bookmarked, but I've got to move on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nancy,

this looks great! We're thrilled to see you're trying our service out. Keep it in mind, and watch us as we grow and improve - there are some great things coming down the pipeline and we are regularly adding new sources of links.

Cheers!

Colleen