Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Still Thing 25

I'd prefer to have the ClustrMap over in the sidebar, but can't see how to add it there.

Locations of visitors to this page

OK - as you can see, I eventually got it in the sidebar. But I was looking for a way to add another area of HTML code and then be able to move it around. I had wanted the map down below some of the other gadgets. Oh, well. 

Having worked a bit longer with Blogger, there are some awkward things about it. Two of our librarians are using WordPress for their library blogs (not the 23 Things ones, I think) and I need to talk with them about how flexible that is.

I think I can add a ClustrMap to my Strikepoint website. I've sent the code home and will try it tonight.




Flickrshow will appear here!





Again, not so successful. I have used Flickr slideshows extensively in my library website and really like them, but it's just not working here in the blog.

That's it for today. I've got to go. But this Thing is taking hours and hours and....

2 comments:

Linda said...

You should be able to move your elements (gadgets) around by going into layout and dragging the box the element is in where you want it. Here's a link to a video that may be helpful: http://tr.im/fs5s

Linda said...

If you're using Flickrshow with your blog, you have to have the javascript installed in your html of your template. If you don't want to deal with that, you can accomplish the same thing by using Flickr slideshow: http://www.flickrslideshow.com/