Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thing 37 - Photo Tales.....or, A Lesson in Frustration

Several of these items were not very successful....

Here's an Animoto video:

And here's one that I did of a trip to England:

OK - so those didn't post in the body of the blog.  They did post in the sidebar (eventually), but the width is cut off. In order to post videos to Blogger from Animoto, you have to have a Gmail account. With all of the things I've signed up for during this process, why didn't I sign up for a Gmail account? Just stubbornness, I guess. Perhaps I'll do that later and then try re-posting the videos here.

Here's my collage of the photos of Youth Services at the end of our remodeling last year.

Slide's slideshow:

This was really easy to do. I may delete the music, though.

CaptionBubble didn't work for me (a Mac issue??), but I could add a caption with Captioner. It wouldn't post to the blog, though...

How about a Tiltshift photo:


OK, here's my "story," done with Picnik (which I think will have library uses), Tiltshift and Flickr slideshows:





1 comment:

Linda said...

Nice job, even if you had trouble with it. I didn't realize you could only post from Animoto if you had a gmail account. Since I did I didn't have any trouble. Making things work isn't always easy, depends so much on variables of what you're using. Glad that you found some that will have library uses.