Friday, May 29, 2009

Thing 41 - Life as a mashup

I signed up for Lifestream. The thing that I found most surprising is the HUGE number of sites it supports. I thought we were seeing lots of sites during this whole Thing process (and we are!) but there are so, so, so many more out there! To say I'd never heard of most of the supported sites should be expected. (And there are some that sound familiar, so I've probably looked at them during the Things and just can't remember them.) 

It's a great idea, to be able to pull all your accounts into one spot. Practically, though, I probably don't use enough of them on an ongoing basis to make this as useful or necessary as some find it. I'll follow it for a while, though, and see.

I added a Lifestream badge to the sidebar. And I found another Minnesota 23 (or 46) Things person to follow.

No comments: