Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Mobile Thing 4 - Keeping Up

Ahhh....keeping up. I can't keep up with anything these days!

I've used a blog reader since the initial 23 Things, and love it (but can't keep up with all the great blogs I've found...). Bloglines is my reader of choice.

And I've had Flipboard on my iPad for quite a while but haven't used it much. It seems to me that I had it linked to my Facebook account - and it was kinda weird to read Facebook content in that format - but things must have gotten re-set somehow because when I was just now looking at Flipboard, there wasn't any personalized content. I've added several interest areas, the M Word blog (which I also have in Bloglines) and linked my Facebook and Twitter accounts. I think the content presentation may take a little getting used to - it's just not the way I usually read things online. All of this is habit, and if I can make using Flipboard a habit and reading this content, then it will be a useful tool.

No comments: